WE ARE OBSESSED.
Enter Pixi by Petra Glow Mist. This stuff is our holy grail of multi-use oils. Best part? You can buy it without breaking the bank.
So let’s get to it. It doesn’t feel quite like an oil. Probably because it’s a mixture of oils and other natural hydrating ingredients. You shake it up and spritz it right onto your skin. IT FEELS AMAZING!!! We’ve been using it for about 6 months, and we’re gonna share our findings!
For starters, I’ve been through my fair share of hydrating oils and serums. So far, the ones that work best for me tend to be the pricier ones. (Think Kiehl’s or Origins.) BUT — Pixi Glow Mist holds its ground.
My favorite way to use it is to spritz it onto my hands and pat it onto my skin before applying my makeup. Here are our favorite multi-uses:
- Mist it directly onto skin after stepping out of the shower.
- Your damp skin will absorb and set the product quickly, and leave you with a refreshing glow.
- Spritz it onto your makeup brushes before application.
- Mist it onto your skin as the day wears on to give your makeup a dewy finish.
- Spray it onto damp hair for a hydrating boost.
- Mix it in with your daily moisturizer for extra hydration and finish.
- Mist it over your body lotion and let set.
Want to try it out for yourself? You can purchase here.
Be sure to send us any new or creative ways you use the mist!!